Call 028 (71) 26 2652
Curtis Opticians was established in 1928 by H P Curtis, a former jeweller. The business was continued by his 3 sons Harold, Noel and Derek and moved in 1978 from the diamond to 8 Carlisle road, where today the third generation of the Curtis family, Derek's two sons Paul and Ian Curtis continue to offer the highest quality eye care and friendly service the company is renowned for.
In 2001 Paul and Ian opened a second practice in 100 Main Street , Dungiven.
'We are extremely grateful for all the hard work or grandfather, father and uncles put into the business to make it what it is today. We have learnt from the best in the business and will always do our utmost to live up to that reputation! '....Paul and Ian Curtis.